diesel students

Transfer Students

Have you attended college somewhere else? Are you ready to try Centralia College? Get started today!

You are considered a transfer student if you have attended a college/university previously.


Complete an Admission Form Online

Complete an online admission form or visit the Enrollment Services Office (second floor of the TransAlta Commons on the main campus or Centralia College East in Morton). There is no cost to apply.



After submitting your application, you'll want to start applying for financial aid right away. CC's Financial Aid Office can help. You can learn about the types of aid available and how to applyApply by April 30 for maximum availability.


Activate Your Account

All new CC students need to activate their ctcLink account. From your ctcLink Student Homepage, you can manage essential registration tasks, view your academic records, connect with your advisor, and access your financial information 24/7 from any internet-enabled computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. View instructions on how to activate and manage your account.


Request a Credit Evaluation

If you would like credits earned at any other college or considered for transfer to Centralia College, you must send official transcripts to Enrollment Services. If you do not want a degree or certificate from Centralia College, you do not need to transfer your credits.

We can only accept transfer credits from colleges with regional accreditation.

  1. Complete and submit the online Request for Credit Evaluation.
  2. Send your official transcripts to Centralia College electronically to admissionsCC@centralia.edu or by mail to Admissions, 600 Centralia College Blvd, Centralia WA, 98531.

After your credit evaluation has been processed, the results will be sent to your student email. Please allow six weeks for processing.


See an Advisor

Contact the Advising/Counseling Center (second floor of the TransAlta Commons or at Centralia College East in Morton) at ccadvising@centralia.edu to schedule an appointment.

Need Help? Contact Enrollment Services if you have specific questions about the admissions process.


TransAlta Commons, Second Floor
360-623-8976 - Centralia Campus
701 Airport Way - CCEast (Morton) Campus
360-496-5022 - CCEast (Morton)
360-330-7112 - Fax