Applying for Financial Aid
As most funds are available on a limited basis, we encourage you to apply early.
For maximum consideration of available funds, including Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG), you must have a complete financial aid file (Centralia College Financial Aid Form, FAFSA, Application for Admissions, etc.) by April 30.
If your file is complete after April 30 and you are planning on attending fall quarter, funding will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Files completed after the priority deadline will be reviewed in an ongoing process, but we cannot guarantee they will be reviewed by the fall tuition deadline (summer if attending).
- To receive financial aid , complete the FAFSA/WASFA application. Note: You will need to submit a new FAFSA/WASFA application EACH year to continue receiving financial aid.
- Be sure to include Centralia College School Code on your application, School Code: 003772
- Your FAFSA/WASFA will be electronically sent to the school 5-7 business days after you complete the application.
- After your application has been received, you will receive a notification from the Financial Aid Department with your next steps.
Note Regarding Financial Aid Verification - One in three FAFSAs are selected for a process called verification. This requires the Financial Aid Office to verify information that was reported on the FAFSA. Learn more about Verification.
Visit the Financial Aid Forms page for the most current forms, including verification forms.
Submit transcripts to the Financial Aid Office for every school you have attended in the last five years.
Your initial financial aid award is based on your enrollment, which is indicated on your Centralia College Financial Aid Form. To avoid delays in financial aid disbursements, you must notify the Financial Aid Office in advance if you wish to change your enrollment plans. Please contact the Financial Aid office if you have questions.
Once awarded you will need to sign and submit your Conditions of Award form to the Financial Aid Office.
Login to your ctcLink account. Here you can:
- Check on your financial aid award.
- Find documents you need to submit or review those already submitted. It is important to submit any requested documents right away to avoid delays in processing your financial aid.
CONTACT FINANCIAL AID
8am-5pm Monday-Friday (closed 2-3pm Thursdays for training)