Graduation, Commencement, and Diplomas
Learn how to apply for graduation and find ceremony details and more.
2023 Commencement Ceremony
4 p.m. Friday, June 16, 2023
Littel Commencement Field (near the Clocktower)
Rain or shine
NOTIFICATION OF PARTICIPATION
To participate in the Commencement ceremony and to guarantee that your name will be included in the Commencement program, you must complete the Commencement Participation form by May 19. Please email graduationCC@centralia.edu or call 360-623-8976 if you have questions.
Cap and Gown Information
You have several options for your cap and gown.
- You can purchase a royal blue cap, gown, and tassel from Jostens.
- You can borrow one from a friend/family member.
- Or, you can rent one, at no cost, from Enrollment Services. Email graduationCC@centralia.edu or call 360-623-8976. Limited supplies are available.
Ordering Cap and Gown from Jostens
Step 1: Go to www.jostens.com/college
- Type in Centralia College and select Centralia College, Centralia WA
Step 2: Select the Cap and Gown icon to begin the order
- Price: Cap, Gown, and Tassel - $27.95 plus tax and $5.95 shipping/handling. There are additional options to order just a cap, gown, or tassel as well, plus shipping/handling. The Centralia College Bookstore will have commemorative tassels available for purchase, as well.
- APRIL 30, 2023 IS THE FINAL DEADLINE FOR ORDERING YOUR CAP AND GOWN.
- All orders placed after Sunday, April 30, will incur a $20 late fee and will need to be ordered with the Jostens call center at 800-854-7464.
Cap and Gown Pickup
Ordered and rented caps, gowns, and honor cords will be AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP STARTING MAY 23 in Enrollment Services on the 2nd floor of the TransAlta Commons (TAC) building.
If you have any questions about graduation or commencement activities, contact Enrollment Services at 360-623-8976 or email us at graduationCC@centralia.edu.
How to Apply for Graduation
In order for your degree to be awarded and to be eligible to participate in the Commencement Ceremony, you must apply for graduation. The Graduation Application will determine if you are eligible to obtain your certificate or diploma and to participate in Commencement. There is no fee to apply for graduation or to participate in Commencement
Complete the Application for Graduation online. See the deadlines below.
|Quarter You Plan to Finish All Required Courses||Apply for Graduation by This Date|
Once Enrollment Services receives the application, an Academic Advisement Report (AAR) will determine your graduation progress. If your application is received by the deadline, your AAR will be sent to you prior to Advising Day of your last quarter. We will email the AAR to your preferred email listed in ctcLink.
Centralia College will mail diplomas approximately 60 days after the end of the quarter in which the requirements for the program has been completed and verified. Diplomas will be mailed to the address on the student’s record.
TransAlta Commons, Second Floor