Get Started at Centralia College

Getting started at Centralia College is easy and free. Connect with detailed steps below. Need help? We're here for you!

Need Help? Contact Enrollment Services ( or 360-623-8976) if you have specific questions about the admissions process.


International Students

If you are living outside the US, consider attending Centralia College through the International Education program. This program offers intensive English courses, and associate degree and job training.

International Education

new student

New Students

If you are new to Centralia College or have been gone for more than a year, follow these easy steps to apply and get started.

New Student Admissions

returning student

Returning Students

If you've been a Centralia College student recently (i.e. you've been gone less than a year), follow these steps to come back.

Returning Student Admissions


running start

Running Start Students

Centralia College offers Running Start, a state program that allows high school juniors and seniors to attend classes on CC's campus to earn college credit tuition-free. In addition, CC offers a select number of dual-credit classes at local high schools.

Running Start Information

transfer students

Transfer Students

Did you attend another college or university previously? Consider coming to Centralia College as a transfer student.

Transfer Student Admissions

transitional educaiton

Transitional Studies

If you are ready to earn a high school diploma or GED, learn English, or prepare for college or job training, follow these steps to get started in Transitional Studies.

Transitional Studies Programs

nursing program

Nursing Students

If you are seeking entry to Centralia College's Nursing program, follow these steps to get started.

Nursing Program Information

bachelor's degrees

Bachelor's Degree Students

A bachelor's degrees is closer than you think at CC. Start here to apply for one of CC's applied bachelor's degree programs.

continuing education

Continuing & Community Education Students

If you're interested in taking non-credit courses for personal enrichment or to earn a business certification (such as flagger training or CPR), follow these steps to get started.

Continuing & Community Education



Centralia College is approved for the education and training of veterans, reservists, and the children and spouses of veterans. Follow these steps to apply and use veterans' benefits.

Veterans Admission



TransAlta Commons, Second Floor
360-623-8976 - Centralia Campus
701 Airport Way - CCEast (Morton) Campus
360-496-5022 - CCEast (Morton)
360-330-7112 - Fax