Financial Aid Verification
One in three Financial Aid Applications (FAFSA) are selected for a process called verification. This requires the Financial Aid Office to verify information that was reported on the FAFSA.
Verification is a customized process. Students are placed into groups. What group a student is assigned will determine what documents are needed to meet their verification requirements.
The three groups are:
- Standard Verification Group
- Custom Verification
- Aggregate Verification Group
To ensure you complete the correct verification worksheets, you will need to check your financial aid information in your ctcLink account. If you need forms from prior years, contact email@example.com.
- 2023-24 Standard Independent Verification Form
- 2023-24 Standard Dependent Verification Form
- 2023-24 Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose Verification Worksheet
CONTACT FINANCIAL AID
8am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-12pm Friday (fall, winter, spring)
8am-5pm Monday-Thursday (summer)