Financial Aid Verification
One in three Financial Aid Applications (FAFSA) are selected for a process called verification. This requires the Financial Aid Office to verify information that was reported on the FAFSA.
Verification is a customized process. Students are placed into groups. What group a student is assigned will determine what documents are needed to meet their verification requirements.
The three groups are:
- Standard Verification Group
- Custom Verification
- Aggregate Verification Group
To ensure you complete the correct verification worksheets, you will need to check your financial aid information in your ctcLink account.
- 2022-23 Standard Independent Verification Form
- 2022-23 Standard Dependent Verification Form
- 2022-23 Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose Verification Worksheet
CONTACT FINANCIAL AID
8am-5pm Monday-Friday (closed 2-3pm Thursdays for training)