Where is Centralia College?
Centralia College is located halfway between Seattle and Portland on the Interstate 5 corridor. Centralia College is in the heart of Centralia, just blocks from the downtown core.
Traveling North on I-5
- Take I-5 Exit 81 (Mellen Street exit).
- Turn right and travel east (right hand turn from exit ramp) on Mellen Street.
- Mellen Street angles to the left and becomes Alder Street.
- Travel three blocks on Alder until you come to Washington Avenue.
- Turn left onto Washington Avenue, and travel three blocks.
- You will be at the southwest corner of the college.
- Turn right onto Pear Street, and you will be on the south perimeter of the campus.
Traveling South on I-5
- Take I-5 Exit 82 (Harrison Street exit).
- Turn left and travel east (left hand turn from exit ramp) on Harrison Street.
- Harrison Street angles to the right, then to the left, and becomes Main Street.
- Turn right from Main Street onto Rock Street.
- Travel one block, and you will be at the northeast perimeter of the campus.
Parking permits are not needed for the 2021-22 academic year. Please do not park in spots marked RESERVED or in handicapped spots, unless you have an official permit to do so.
Centralia College provides free Twin Transit bus passes to students enrolled in classes for college credit (not for students enrolled in non-credit classes through the Continuing & Community Education program).
Passes are good for one quarter. Students must get a new pass each quarter they register.
To get a pass, email the firstname.lastname@example.org after you have paid tuition for the quarter. A pass will then be mailed to you.
For questions, email the email@example.com.