Class Schedules & Catalog
Here, you'll find the latest schedules of classes, an archive of college catalogs, a printable calendar, and much more.
The quarterly Advising Schedules are available in pdf format. Please cross-reference classes with the online schedule above. The online schedule is the most updated option.
One- and Two-Credit Classes and PE
- All one- or two-credit classes will have one-hour tests given on the last regular class day before the last class day on Tuesday, June 5.
- M W PE activity classes will take their final exam on Monday, June 14.
- T Th PE activity classes will take their final exam on Tuesday, June 15.
All Other Classes
All other classes will take final exams according to the following schedule:
Wednesday, June 16
- 8 a.m. classes will take tests from 8 to 9:50 a.m.
- 11 a.m. classes will take tests from 11 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
- 3 p.m. classes or classes that do not fit elsewhere in this schedule will take tests from 3 to 4:50 p.m.
Thursday, June 17
- 7 a.m. classes will take tests from 7 to 8:50 a.m.
- 9 a.m. classes will take tests from 9 to 10:50 a.m.
- 12 p.m. classes will take tests from 11:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
- 2 p.m. classes will take tests from 2 to 3:50 p.m.
Friday, June 18
- 10 a.m. classes will take tests from 9 to 10:50 a.m.
- 1 p.m. classes will take tests from 11:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
NOTE: BAS students in evening courses do not follow the final exam schedule above. Students should check each course syllabus for information regarding finals week.
This is a printable PDF document that includes class listings for an entire year. It is used for planning purposes.
The college catalog is annual publication that lists every program and course offered that year, and includes important information about admissions, registration, campus services, faculty and staff, and much, much more.
- 2020-21 Catalog
- 2019-20 Catalog
- 2018-19 Catalog
- 2017-18 Catalog
- 2016-17 Catalog
- 2016-17 Addendum
- 2015-16 Catalog
- 2014-15 Addendum
- 2013-14 Catalog
The academic calendar is the annual list of important dates and deadlines, holiday, in-service days, finals, and more.
- 2020-21 Academic Calendar (pdf)
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar (pdf)
- See also Important Dates & Deadlines
Occasionally, Centralia College must cancel classes due to weather, illness, or other emergency. Visit the Class Cancellations page for current listings.
Common Course Numbering
As directed by the presidents of Washington community and technical colleges, a common
course numbering system has been instituted. The goal of common course numbering (CCN)
is to ease transferability of courses between and among community and technical colleges
in Washington State.
There are a number of changes in course numbers and titles at Centralia College. These changes should help you recognize that a course you have taken at one Washington College is the same at another, and the course will transfer easily. All classes transfer the same as they always have, however, those that are "common" will now be assessed more easily by the receiving college.
The list below reflects the courses at Centralia College that have been identified for Common Course Numbering. These courses include the "&" at the end of their prefix. Common Course Numbering List (pdf)