New Students at CC
Welcome!! Getting started at Centralia College is easy and free. Admission forms are accepted throughout the year for entrance into any quarter and most programs.
If you are new to CC (or you've been gone for more than three quarters), complete an admission form online or visit the Enrollment Services Office (second floor of the TransAlta Commons on the main campus or Centralia College East in Morton). There is no admission fee.
After submitting your application, you'll want to start applying for financial aid right away. CC's Financial Aid Office can help. You can learn about the types of aid available and how to apply. Apply by April 30 for maximum availability.
Activate Your Account
All new CC students need to activate their ctcLink student account. From your ctcLink Student Homepage, you can manage essential registration tasks, view your academic records, connect with your advisor, and access your financial information 24/7 from any internet-enabled computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. View instructions on how to activate and manage your account.
Submit Placement & Transcripts
Centralia College offers several ways for students to complete academic placement into math and English courses.
- College placement test. Visit the Testing Center for options and availability.
- Assessment taken at another college/university
- Transcript from another college with successful completion of specific classes
- High School transcript (used for English Placement only)
- Approved Academic Credit for Prior Learning: Credit by Testing such as Advanced Placement (view Advanced Placement equivalencies (pdf)), International Baccalaureate (IB) (view International Baccalaureate equivalences (pdf)), or Cambridge International (CI) (view Cambridge International (CI) equivalencies (pdf)).
For the most current list of acceptable placement options, including minimum scores required and expiration periods, contact Enrollment Services at 360-623-8976 or admissionsCC@centralia.edu. Submit other college/university assessments, transcripts, or AP/IB/CI scores to Enrollment Services.
Complete an Orientation
All students new to Centralia College are required to complete an orientation. Check your ctcLink account for more information. Selective admission programs (such as Nursing) will provide more information.
See an Advisor
Contact the Advising/Counseling Center (second floor of the TransAlta Commons or at Centralia College East in Morton) at email@example.com to schedule an appointment for New Student Advising and Registration.
Need Help? Contact Enrollment Services if you have specific questions about the admissions process.
CONTACT ENROLLMENT SERVICES
TransAlta Commons, Second Floor
360-623-8976 - Centralia Campus
701 Airport Way - CCEast (Morton) Campus
360-496-5022 - CCEast (Morton)