How does Centralia College fit into the state system? Here you will find all sorts of useful data and reports from the state level. All the data below was created by the State Board of Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC).
Enrollment & Full Time Equivalent (FTE)
- Enrollment data: The Enrollment Dashboards provide a snapshot of student headcounts and full-time equivalents (FTEs) in Washington community and technical colleges
- Strategic Enrollment dashboard: The Strategic Enrollment Taskforce was organized to review and propose strategies for increasing participation in postsecondary education in Washington State with a focus on equitable access to postsecondary education.
Student Information & Demographics
- Faculty and Staff Data:The Faculty and Staff Data dashboards provide a snapshot of faculty and staff headcounts and full-time equivalents (FTEs) in Washington community and technical colleges.
- Transfers to 4-year Baccalaureate Institutions: The following dashboard summarizes student transfer data from community and technical colleges to baccalaureate institutions. This includes transfers to public baccalaureate institutions, transfers to independent and other institutions, and data for specific academic transfer degrees.
- Student Achievement Initiative 3.0 Points Summary Dashboard:This dashboard contains annual point totals for all colleges as well as share calculations in accordance with the funding metrics, total points less completions, completions, and points per student.
- Credentials Awarded Dashboard:Our community and technical colleges help advance the education of adults in our state in a variety of ways. Our colleges help thousands of adults complete a high school credential or earn the General Education Development (GED®) certificate.