Tutoring is one of the most critical resources on campus. Tutoring is available for all students at all levels.
You don' t need to be struggling in a class to get tutoring; tutoring can help anyone at any time. Seriously, try tutoring. It's a game-changer. Centralia College tutors are friendly, professional, and smart without being intimidating.
No matter the subject, there's a tutor to help you.
Looking for a tutor?
Online or in-person, there are a ton of options for tutoring at CC.
Visit the Tutoring Center in the Walton Science Center Room 309 to meet with a tutor in person.
Fall Quarter Hours
Join the Centralia College Tutoring Center's online Canvas classroom for tutoring in math (including statistics) and natural sciences.
Check out eTutoring - a statewide, free, online student resource available to all CC students.
To login, go to the Centralia College eTutoring login, enter your student ID and the password: Centralia.
- Live Tutoring - You can meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
- Offline Questions - You can leave a specific question for an eTutor who will respond within 48 hours.
- Math: Accounting, Statistics, General Math, from Basic and Developmental Math to Trigonometry and Calculus
- Physical/Natural Sciences: Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Social Sciences: Psychology and Economics
- Computer & Tech: Computer Science (Java, C++), Web Development (HTML, CSS, Wordpress), and Microsoft Office
- Language & Writing: Spanish, American Sign Language, and English Writing
Need help with a paper, essay, or writing assignment? Get support from one of our consultants for free online! Even when you cannot come to campus, you can get feedback on your writing.
Submit your paper to the Writing Center online via the Student Portal.
Visit the Writing Center webpage for more information and writing resources.
Interested in being a tutor? You must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in at least six credits
- Have a 3.2 GPA in that class
- Obtain instructor permission to tutor that class
- Complete all paperwork with Student Job Center (TransAlta Commons, second floor)
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.