Veterans Admission

For veterans, applying to Centralia College is easy. There is no application fee. Applications are accepted throughout the year for entrance into any quarter and most programs

blazer bill welcome

Step 1

Submit the Returning Student Update Form

As a veteran, spouse, or a dependent of a veterans, you will follow the same admissions process as a returning student. First, download a Student Update Form and send it to

Step 2

Arrange Funding

After submitting your Student Update Form, you'll want to start applying for financial aid right away. CC's Financial Aid Office can help. Apply by March 1 for maximum availability.

Step 3

Apply for VA Educational Benefits

Apply for VA educational benefits online via the Office of Veterans Affairs Education and Training. Or, provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility to Enrollment Services.

Step 4

Submit Transcripts

If you would like credits earned in the military or at any other college considered for transfer to Centralia College, you must send official transcripts to Enrollment Services. You also must complete and submit your Application for Credit Evaluation to Enrollment Services.

Step 5

Complete an Orientation

If you have earned fewer than 35 college credits at CC, you are required to complete the Online Orientation.

Step 6

See an Advisor

Visit the Advising/Counseling Center (second floor of the TransAlta Commons or at Centralia College East in Morton) or call 360-623-8967 to schedule an appointment for New Student Advising and Registration.

Need Help? Contact Enrollment Services if you have specific questions about the admissions process.


TransAlta Commons, Second Floor
360-623-8976 - Centralia Campus
701 Airport Way - CCEast (Morton) Campus
360-496-5022 - CCEast (Morton)
360-330-7112 (fax)