Centralia College Foundation scholarships have been established by the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends of the college. Scholarships typically range from one quarter funding to full tuition and may be available for a second year if recipients reapply.
The online scholarship application for 2023-24 scholarships will be open from March 1-April 15. More details will be posted at that time.
Foundation scholarships are available to assist you in achieving your goals. There are five categories of Foundation scholarships:
- Displaced homemaker
Students receiving Centralia College Scholarships must comply with the following policies:
- Scholarships are awarded for the entire academic year and will be credited to your student account, one third each for the fall, winter, and spring quarters. Scholarships cannot be used for summer quarter enrollment.
- Scholarships require that you are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits (full time) each quarter and maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Scholarships can only be applied towards the cost of tuition unless otherwise indicated.
- Students who receive scholarships are required to write a thank you letter to the donor(s) and attend the fall Scholarship Award Night.
- Full eligibility criteria is available in the online scholarship application packet.
Valedictorians & Salutatorians
Full tuition scholarships (up to 18 credits) are available for valedictorians and salutatorians who apply through the regular scholarship application process by the April 18 deadline. There will be a place on the application to notify us of your class standing and we will verify through your school.
Bachelor's Degree Students
Students seeking a bachelor's degree must follow the regular online scholarship application process and complete the bachelor's degree section of the online application.
CONTACT The FOUNDATION
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday