The Testing Center offers college placement testing, proctored testing, and testing for other Centralia College academic classes.
The Testing Center is offering two options. You can schedule appointments for guaranteed testing times or you can walk-in to test as space is available. See details below.
- Submit the "Contact Us" form below or call 360-623-8920 to secure your testing time.
- Bring photo identification to your test.
- Need to take a test in Morton? See testing options at Centralia College East.
- ACCUPLACER Next Generation assessment exam for Reading and Self-Guided Placement for Math. See the College Placement Test tabs below for study information and practice tests.
- GED equivalency test - check your eligibility for remote testing
- EMT Emergency Medical Technician certification exam - check for remote availability
- AMT American Medical Technologist exam - check for remote availability
- WEST Washington Educator Skills Tests - check for remote availability
There is no fee to take the college placement tests.
Sample Questions and Guides
Centralia College is doing college placement testing through the Washington Mathematics Assessment and Placement (WAMAP) system. There is no fee to take the college placement tests.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to the test.
Practice Test: Click here to practice taking the math test.
|Accuplacer Next Generation College Placement Test
|Free - no charge
|WAMAP College Math Placement Test
|Free - no charge
|Proctor Fee (non-CC courses)
- Current photo identification is required for all testing.
- Only the tester is allowed in the testing room. Children and other individuals may not accompany the tester.
- Electronics, food, and drinks are not permitted.
Contact the Testing Center via email at email@example.com or send us a question using the form below.