Centralia College Foundation scholarships have been established by the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends of the college. Scholarships typically range from one quarter of funding to full tuition and may be available for a second year if recipients reapply.
Apply Now for Scholarships
The new 2022-23 scholarship application is available until April 18. EVERYONE must submit a new application, even if an application was submitted in our previous system.
The deadline to apply is April 18.
- This single, short application will help us match you to ALL of our 240+ scholarships, worth over $450,000 total.
- Current Running Start students are NOT ELIGIBLE.
Steps to Apply
- You must have a student ID number (ctcLink ID) to apply for CC scholarships. If you are not currently a CC student, please complete an admissions form online now.
- Once you have a student ID, complete the online Centralia College Scholarship Application by April 18. Scholarships are NOT awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. The new, simplified application should take around 20 minutes to complete.
NEW for 2022-23
- The minimum GPA requirement has been removed for all first-year students. All first-year incoming students to Centralia College will be considered for scholarships.
- Current CC students will be considered with a GPA over 2.75
- No complicated logins or passwords
If you have questions regarding this change please contact Kylea Johnson at via email or 360-623-8696.
Foundation scholarships are available to assist you in achieving your goals. There are five categories of Foundation scholarships:
- Displaced homemaker
Students receiving Centralia College Scholarships must comply with the following policies:
- Scholarships are awarded for the entire academic year and will be credited to your student account, one third each for the fall, winter, and spring quarters. Scholarships cannot be used for summer quarter enrollment.
- Scholarships require that you are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits (full time) each quarter and maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Scholarships can only be applied towards the cost of tuition unless otherwise indicated.
- Students who receive scholarships are required to write a thank you letter to the donor(s) and attend the fall Scholarship Award Night.
- Full eligibility criteria is available in the online scholarship application packet.
Valedictorians & Salutatorians
Full tuition scholarships (up to 18 credits) are available for valedictorians and salutatorians who apply through the regular scholarship application process by the April 18 deadline. There will be a place on the application to notify us of your class standing and we will verify through your school.
Bachelor's Degree Students
Students seeking a bachelor's degree must follow the regular online scholarship application process and complete the bachelor's degree section of the online application.
CONTACT The FOUNDATION
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday