Important News for Fall Quarter
Fall quarter started on Sept. 19. Important information for students is included below.
Financial Aid Processing is Underway
Centralia College is currently reviewing Financial Aid applications for all students who met the priority submission deadline of Aug. 1. Awards will be applied in small batches to ensure accuracy.
STUDENTS PLEASE DO THIS:
- Login to ctcLink to view your To-Do List! Make sure you do not have any outstanding items. Missing or incomplete documentation will delay your award.
- Check your college email! Students have been notified of their Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status from spring or summer quarter. If you need to file an appeal, please follow the directions provided in the email.
- Be sure to attend ALL your classes! Financial Aid students will NOT be dropped from classes for non-payment.
Be sure to login to ctcLink and look for a hold on your student account that says “Tuition Deferred – Possible FA.” If you do not see this alert, please contact email@example.com right away.
- You may need to purchase books and supplies before your check arrives. If you are participating in Running Start, TRiO, BFET, Worker Retraining, WorkFirst, or Opportunity Grant, you may be eligible for book money! Please check with your program support staff to find out about available funding.
- Login to ctcLink to verify your Check Address. Checks will be mailed to the Check Address on file in ctcLink.
Contact the Financial Aid Office immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you drop any of your classes and your enrollment status changes (see below):
Financial Aid Enrollment Status
|Full Time||3/4 Time||1/2 Time||<1/2 Time|
|12+ Credits||9-11 Credits||6-8 Credits||5 or Fewer Credits|
FINANCIAL AID REINSTATEMENT / APPEALS FOR GRADES
If you need to appeal for financial aid reinstatement based on your prior quarter grades, the deadline is Friday, Sept. 9, at 4 p.m. Appeals turned in after this date, will be accepted but will not be reviewed for fall quarter start. You will need to make payment arrangements or sign up for payment plan in ctcLink. Download an appeal form (pdf). Please contact our office immediately via email at email@example.com with any questions.
BOOKS FOR BFET, WORKFIRST, WORKER RETRAINING, AND OPPORTUNITY GRANT
Book accounts for BFET, WorkFirst, Worker Retraining, and Opportunity Grant will be available Sept. 15-Oct. 14. Please note all purchases must be in-store only. Web orders for these programs will not be accepted.
Need to contact Financial Aid?
The best way to contact us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 360-623-8975 or stop by the Financial Aid Office (second floor, TransAlta Commons buidling - see hours below). Virtual appointments via Zoom/WebEx are available! Call ahead and ask to connect virtually!
CONTACT FINANCIAL AID
360-330-7105 fax (temporarily unavailable)