Centralia College Foundation scholarships have been established by the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends of the college. Scholarships typically range from one quarter funding to full tuition and may be available for a second year if recipients reapply.
Winter/Spring 2023 Bridge Scholarships
Bridge cycle scholarships are available to full time students at Centralia College who do not already have a Centralia College Foundation Scholarship. These scholarships will be $1,000 total for the remainder of the academic year. The scholarship is split evenly with $500 per quarter for Winter 2023 and Spring 2023. Scholarships cannot be rolled into a single quarter or to later quarters at Centralia College.
- You must be enrolled full time (12 credits/quarter) to use your scholarship.
- Scholarship funds are available in two equal payments for tuition only at the beginning of each quarter.
- Additional tuition, student use fees and/or lab fees are your responsibility.
- Current Running Start students are NOT ELIGIBLE.
The application will open Sunday, Nov. 20, and close at midnight on Nov. 30.
Foundation scholarships are available to assist you in achieving your goals. There are five categories of Foundation scholarships:
- Displaced homemaker
Students receiving Centralia College Scholarships must comply with the following policies:
- Scholarships are awarded for the entire academic year and will be credited to your student account, one third each for the fall, winter, and spring quarters. Scholarships cannot be used for summer quarter enrollment.
- Scholarships require that you are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits (full time) each quarter and maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Scholarships can only be applied towards the cost of tuition unless otherwise indicated.
- Students who receive scholarships are required to write a thank you letter to the donor(s) and attend the fall Scholarship Award Night.
- Full eligibility criteria is available in the online scholarship application packet.
Valedictorians & Salutatorians
Full tuition scholarships (up to 18 credits) are available for valedictorians and salutatorians who apply through the regular scholarship application process by the April 18 deadline. There will be a place on the application to notify us of your class standing and we will verify through your school.
Bachelor's Degree Students
Students seeking a bachelor's degree must follow the regular online scholarship application process and complete the bachelor's degree section of the online application.
CONTACT The FOUNDATION
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday