The Business Office Technology programs offers a one-year certificate for students seeking entry-level employment as office assistants.
Career Options The Office Assistant certificate program prepares students for entry-level employment as office assistants.
Bachelor's Degree Option Did you know Centralia College offers an applied bachelor's degree in Applied Management? Turn a two-year degree into a bachelor's degree at CC.
Office Assistant Education Plan
Degree: Certificate of Proficiency
Emphasis: Office Assistant
Total Credits: 48
- ACCT 110 Practical Accounting I - 3 credits
- BTEC 102 Keyboard Skillbuilding I - 3 credits
- BTEC 110 Business English - 5 credits
- BTEC 210 Word I - 5 credits
- ACCT 120 Practical Accounting II - 3 credits
- BTEC 205 Outlook - 1 credit
- BTEC 214 Excel I - 5 credits
- BTEC 222 Power Point - 1 credit
- BTEC 233 Filing - 3 credits
- HLTH 145 Safety & Fitness - 3 credits
- BTEC 120 Applied Business Math - 5 credits
- BTEC 220 Ten-Key Calculator - 1 credit
- BTEC 224 Office Procedures - 5 credits
- HR 110 Human Relations in the Workplace - 5 credits
Dean of Instruction – Business, Teacher Education, & Family Development
Office: TEC 114C
Email Connie Smejkal