Centralia College 20-Year Master Plan
The Centralia College 20-Year Master Plan reflects the college's commitment to meet the needs and expectations of the constituency in District XII and the State of Washington.
The master plan hinges upon the college's dedication to the concept of being a comprehensive community college; which offers a quality range of academic transfer, technical, and basic skills programs. This master plan is an evolving document, which reflects the college's mission of improving people's lives through lifelong learning.
- 2017 Architectural Map (pdf)
- 2017 Aerial Photo (pdf)
- 2017 Pedestrian Map (pdf)
- 2017 Circulation Map (pdf)
- 2017 Monument Map (pdf)
Completed Capital Improvement Projects
- Design and construct a new instructional building, which enhances the science and math disciplines.
- Complete the remodeling and renovation of the Gymnasium.
- Design and construct a college commons, which incorporates student services, student programs and instructional needs, while also satisfying the demand of both the college and community for a large meeting area with banquet capabilities.
- Place all new parking around the campus perimeter with green buffer zones between parking lots and campus buildings.
- Establish an area suitable for outdoor events, such as commencement, concerts, festivals and create additional areas for relaxation and recreation.
- Secure the property necessary to design and build the new Kiser Natural Outdoor Learning Lab (KNOLL), which supports the College's natural science programs.
Ongoing Capital Improvement Projects
- Maximize the use of China Creek as a natural/park-like setting and maintain an open, green center of campus, while expanding the Gordon Aadland Esplanade to span the entire campus.
- Develop and maintain a welcoming character reflective of the Northwest, which encourages the community to visit and feel comfortable on campus.
- Complete the purchase of properties on the northeast section of the Master Plan in preparation for expansion of the College athletic facilities.
- Place day care on the campus perimeter to facilitate easy pick-up and drop-off.