Facilities, Operations, & Maintenance
The Facilities and Maintenance (FOM) department is comprised of construction, maintenance, custodial, and ground services. The FOM staff strive to provide timely, effective, and high-quality service while attending to the day-to-day needs of the Centralia College campus.
FOM is responsible for:
- New construction projects
- Repairs and maintenance for all building operation systems
- Conduct/coordinate repairs, interior improvements, and planned maintenance for the main campus and CC East
- Upkeep and maintenance of the landscaping, sidewalks, esplanade, and parking lots
- Routine cleaning, removal of waste, processing of recyclable materials
- Managing parking permits for faculty and staff and issuing fines
- Managing the use of college's facilities, including grounds and buildings
Construction and Maintenance - The Maintenance Department performs routine and preventative maintenance work to keep all building operating systems and utilities in acceptable and safe operating condition: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and general building integrity. They conduct/coordinate repairs, interior improvements, and planned maintenance for the main campus as well as CC East.
Custodial Services - The Custodial Department performs all routine cleaning, periodic cleaning, and removes waste and processes recyclable materials for all interior spaces on campus. Staff endeavors to provide a healthy, comfortable, and positive learning and working environment for students, faculty, and staff.
Grounds Services - The Grounds Department performs routine upkeep/maintenance of the landscaping on the college campus grounds, sidewalks, esplanade, and parking lots. Staff endeavors to have a clean, pleasant, inviting and safe place for the community to learn, teach, study, and visit.
Submit an Online Work Request
Routine repairs are non-urgent, everyday repairs that need to be carried out as result of normal usage or any repair that would improve or maintain the comfort and convenience of your environment. These would include replacing light bulbs, repairing leaking water facets, repairing furniture, repairs to doors, frames, nicks in drywall, painting, replacing ceiling tiles, or other similar repairs where is poses no urgent risk to student, facutly, staff or property. Please submit an online work order request for routine repairs.