Need help with course work?
Peer tutoring is offered in the Tutoring Center, located in Kemp Hall, Room 103, phone: (360) 736-9391, ext. 205; and online tutoring is offered through eTutoring.org.
Online tutoring through eTutoring.org
- eTutoring is a free, online student resource.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Tutors work with students one-to-one, synchronously or asynchronously.
- Subjects available for online tutoring include: math, statistics, biology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology, Spanish, accounting, MS Office, and writing.
- To login, go to the Centralia College eTutoring login, enter your student ID and the password: Centralia.
What does the Tutoring Center offer?
The Tutoring Center offers peer tutoring, including:
- Free tutoring for enrolled students
- Tutoring available for most classes
- Drop-in math and writing labs
How to access tutoring services:
- Forms are available in the Tutoring Center (Kemp Hall 103)
- Obtain instructor permission
Students who want to be tutors:
- Be enrolled in at least six credits
- Have a 3.2 GPA in that class
- Obtain instructor permission to tutor that class
- Complete all paperwork with Student Employment office