Tuition Payment Options
Tuition Rates & Deadlines:
Contact Cashier's Office:(360) 736-9391, ext. 219
From Olympia: 753-3433, ext. 219
Hours: 8:00 am-12 noon and 1:00-4:30 pm
Cashier's OfficeThe Cashier's Office is located in the Student Center, second floor.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-12 noon and 1:00-4:30pm (PST). Payment may be made by cash, check, debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover).
Phone: (360) 736-9391, or from Olympia 753-3433, ext. 219.
Call the Cashier's Office during business hours with debit or credit card information.
Mail: Send payment by check, money order, or credit card (include full account number, expiration date, and last 3-digit reference code on back of card), along with your Student ID number to:
Attn: Cashier's Office
600 Centralia College Blvd
Centralia WA 98531-4099
Full Tuition Payment OnlineStudents and parents may use the online Credit Card Payment system to pay tuition charges. Please note the following:
- The Credit Card Payment Login requires the Student ID Number (SID); a PIN is not required.
- Mastercard and Visa cards only are accepted.
- Refunds cannot be made through the online payment system; if a refund is needed, contact the Cashier's Office with credit card information.
- Partial payments cannot be made through this system; to make partial payments, you may enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan.
- The total amount due on the credit card authorization screen is the amount posted to your credit card account; there is no additional fee to use the online payment system.
- If outside scholarships, financial aid, or other sources of payment will be made, contact the Cashier's Office prior to making online tuition payments.
- Certain fines and obligations may be paid through the online payment system if they are posted; you must notify the Cashier's Office once you have made payment so any holds placed on your records may be released.
- Online services are available daily from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm (PST). If you encounter any problems or need assistance, contact the Cashier's Office during business hours at (360) 736-9391, ext. 219.
How to access the online credit card payment system:
Go to the Credit Card Payment Login, and follow these steps:
- Enter your Student ID Number (SID)
- Enter your PIN (not required)
- Select the quarter term
- Click "Get Charges", which displays one of the following:
- Outstanding Charges: If you have any outstanding charges from a specific quarter, a Credit Card Authorization form will show the amount owed.
- No outstanding charges: If you have no outstanding charges, the message "Zero Balance Due" is displayed.
- Credit due: If you have a credit due, the message "Credit Balance Due" will be displayed and you must contact the Cashier's office with credit card information to receive a credit to your account.
Tuition Payment PlanStudents who are unable to pay full tuition have the option to enroll in a quarterly tuition payment plan. This interest-free monthly payment plan is offered through the Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS e-Cashier. (For more information about Nelnet/FACTS, see the FACTS Web site.) NOTE: International students, Running Start students, as well as students taking classes that do not start and end with regular quarter dates, are not eligible to participate in the payment plan.
To sign up for the Payment Plan:
Financial aid exception: If you have approved or anticipated financial aid, scholarships or a third party contract that will cover your tuition and fees, contact the registrar and your classes will be held (do not sign up for the tuition payment plan). If anticipated financial aid, scholarships or third party contracts are insufficient to pay all tuition and fee charges, you must pay the difference by the tuition deadline. Failure to make full payment may result in your classes being dropped.
Payments: Payments are made by automatic bank payments (ACH-Automated Clearing House) or credit card/debit card (American Express, Master Card, or Discover Card). Payments are processed on the 5th or the 20th of the month for the Fall Quarter and on the 20th only for Winter and Spring Quarters. Payments will continue until the balance is paid in full. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee (currently 2.75%) in addition to the enrollment fee will be assessed. You must have a minimum balance of $250 to budget through the automatic payment plan.
Cost to participate: The cost to enroll in the quarterly plan is $15 per quarter (ACH & credit card). A $30 returned payment fee is applied if a payment is returned. You must have a minimum balance of $250 to budget through the payment plan.
Terms and conditions: If the amount you owe increases or decreases, your payment schedule will be adjusted and you will be notified. Full payment is due prior to the end of the quarter. If you default on scheduled payments and do not make full payment by the end of the quarter, you will be withdrawn from all classes and turned over to collections for the remaining balance due. Subject to the refund policy, payments made may or may not be refundable. If you withdraw from the College before the end of the quarter for any reason understand that you still owe the unpaid tuition balance and failure to pay could block future registration at Centralia College. Further understand that the unpaid tuition balance will be turned over to collections and additional collection fees will be applied.
e-Cashier availability: Availability of e-Cashier is determined by the college's registration calendar. The college may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
Enrollment Dates: 2015-16 Tuition Payment PlanSee Nelnet's www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/Centralia for the most current payment plan details, enrollment and payment dates.
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments||Enrollment Fee|
|SUMMER 2015 e-Cashier available May 22, 2015. Payments will be processed on the 20th of the month. All down payments are processed immediately.|
|June 6||25%||2||June & July||$15|
|July 1||50%||1||July Only||$15|
|FALL 2015 e-Cashier available May 22, 2015. Payments will be processed on the 5th of the month. All down payments are processed immediately.|
|Sept 21||25%||2||Oct & Nov||$15|
|Payments will be processed on the 20th of the month.|
|Sept 10||25%||2||Sept & Oct||$15|
|WINTER 2016 e-Cashier available November 24, 2015. Payments will be processed on the 20th of the month. All down payments are processed immediately.|
|Jan 4||25%||2||Jan & Feb||$15|
|SPRING 2016 e-Cashier available February 18, 2016. Payments will be processed on the 20th of the month. All down payments are processed immediately.|
|April 4||25%||2||Apr & May||$15|
|Note: All down payments are processed immediately.|
How to sign up for the Tuition Payment Plan:
- If you are registered and know your tuition balance for a specific quarter: Go to the FACTS/e-Cashier for Centralia College to enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan (FACTS/e-Cashier opens in a new window; popup blockers must be disabled).
- If you need to register and have an assigned Quarter PIN: Go to Registration Login. Enter Student ID and Quarter PIN. Complete your registration and click Finish. Go to Tuition Payment Plan (FACTS/e-Cashier) and submit the payment agreement.
- Check your MyFACTS account. Login to your MyFACTS Account with your user ID and password provided by FACTS. If you have forgotten or misplaced yours, contact FACTS at 800-863-2287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyFACTS Account, or call the Business Office at (360) 736-9391, ext. 517, to confirm a change.
Customer support: For additional help, call Nelnet Customer Service, Mon-Thur 7:30am-7:00pm (CST) and Friday 7:30am-5:00pm at 800-609-8056.
If someone pays for youThe federal Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA) prohibits the college from releasing academic records without a student's written permission. Academic records may include the amount you owe in tuition, your Student ID number, scholarship information, or transcripts. If someone is paying your tuition, you must take one of the following steps:
- Give the college written permission to release your records and place on file with the Admissions and Records Office.
- Provide your student ID number and the exact tuition you owe to the person who is paying your tuition. This information is required in order to process your tuition payment.