Intensive English Program (IEP)
Centralia College offers a non-credit Intensive English Program (IEP) to prepare international students to study in the U.S. or to improve their general English language skills for career or personal goals. The comprehensive IEP provides 18+ hours per week in small, supportive classroom settings. Classes focus on listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
A computer lab is available for students to practice additional skills. All students will be tested upon arrival and placed in appropriate classes. Students in the IEP should follow all admission requirements for admission to Centralia College, except that NO TOEFL SCORE is required. Contact the International Programs Office for more information about the IEP.
Intensive English Program features
- NO TOEFL REQUIREMENT
- Smooth entry to college-level classes
- College entry available every term
- 18+ hours of English instruction per week
- Levels from beginning to advanced
- All skill areas: listening, speaking, reading, writing
- General and academic language stressed
- Small classes
- Computer labs and free e-mail
- I-20s issued by Centralia College