Login to Online Classes
Login to CANVAS »
Essential Information for Students
Winter 2014"Week Zero" begins December 26
- Your classes will be "grayed out" under Future Enrollments in your Course List until your instructors open their online classrooms. Instructors may choose to publish their courses anytime between December 26 and January 2.
- Use only a current version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari as your web browser.
- Do NOT use Internet Explorer.
- Start at: https://centralia.instructure.com.
- Log in with your student ID number.
- Your password is the first SIX letters of your last name, lowercase. If your name is short, repeat it to reach six letters (Donald Duck's password is: duckdu).
- Once logged in, hover your mouse over Courses.
- Course specific questions? Ask your instructor.
CANVAS Help & Quickstart Guide
Current CoursesSee Updated Class Schedules > eLearning Courses.
Contact eLearningPhone: (360) 736-9391, ext. 672
eLearning offices are located in the Kirk Library.