skip to contentskip to content

Returning Student Admissions

Returning Student:

If you have attended Centralia College in the past, you are a returning student. You do not need to re-apply for admission. Instead, simply complete and submit the Returning Student Update Form below.

After you submit your Returning Student Form, you will be sent an email with important registration information. Be sure to read and follow instructions! This email should arrive within 3 business days. You may need to check your "junk" email folder. If you do not receive an email, please contact Enrollment Services at or 360-623-8976.

If you would like credits earned at any other college considered for transfer to Centralia College, you must send official transcripts to Enrollment Services. You also must complete and submit your Application for Credit Evaluation to Enrollment Services. Credit evaluation will not be processed until your official transcript(s) and Application for Credit Evaluation are received.

Enrollment Services
600 Centralia College Blvd.
Centralia WA 98531-4099

IMPORTANT: All of your admission and enrollment information will be sent to you via email. To avoid complications and delays, you must include your correct email address on your admission application. Otherwise, your admission and enrollment process may be delayed.

Don't forget! Submitting your Returning Student Update Form is only your first step to becoming an enrolled student. You must complete several more important steps. For more information, see Your steps to enrollment checklist.

Returning Student Update Form

Personal contact information:
Student information:

Check if you do not have a Social Security number.
Yes No
Yes No
Check Yes if you have lived in the State of Washington continuously the past 12 months.
Yes No
Please check all that apply:
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge, all statements on this form are true.
     Check Box and enter Name and Date below:

*Social Security Number Disclosure Statement: Your social security number is confidential and, under a federal law called the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA), the college will protect it from unauthorized use and/or disclosure. In compliance with state/federal requirements, disclosure may be authorized for the purposes of state and federal financial aid, Hope/Lifetime Learning tax credits, academic transcripts, or accountability research. Centralia College cannot use your social security number as your student record identifier. You will retain the same student identification number (SID) previously assigned to you. If you do not remember your SID, please contact Enrollment Services at 360-623-8976.

**Washington State Residency: A student cannot qualify as a legal resident of Washington for tuition calculation purposes if s/he possesses a valid out-of-state driver's license, vehicle registration, or other documents that give evidence of being a legal resident in another state.