Centralia College East Programs
ASSOCIATE IN ARTS DEGREE
enable individuals to complete a Centralia College Associate in Arts degree. This degree can either be transferred to a four-year university or be used to meet qualifications for jobs in the public or private sector.
TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS PROGRAMS
Coursework toward several Business Technology certificates and Associate in Technical Arts degrees can be taken at Centralia College East
- Administrative Assistant - ATA
- Medical Administrative Assistant - ATA
- Legal Administrative Assistant - ATA
- Accounting - ATA, AAS & Certificates
- Business Administration - ATA
- Office Assistant and Legal Office Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Office Assistant - Certificate
PRE-NURSING COURSE WORK
Prerequisite courses offered at CCEast on a rotating basis are:
- Algebra I, Algebra II
- Composition I, Introduction to Sociology, Principles of Speech Communication and Health and Fitness (HF) classes.
High school juniors and seniors who test at college level may, tuition free, begin their college coursework while meeting high school graduation requirements.
ADULT BASIC EDUCATION & GED PREPARATION
Individualized and small group study is offered Monday through Thursday at CCEast.
Updated: November 26, 2013