Unofficial TranscriptsLogin to Student Web Access to get your unofficial transcript.
Official TranscriptsOrder your official transcript online—It's quick and easy!
- Log in anytime, anywhere
- No more phone calls or waiting in line
- Sign consent form electronically
- No more mailing or faxing
How to order official transcripts online:
- Access the National Student Clearinghouse secure site from the link below.
- Fill out the required information.
- Place your order and pay online using your credit/debit card ($7.25 per recipient).
- Submit your consent form electronically to the Clearinghouse.
- Order updates will be emailed to you, and you can track your order online.
Order now: www.studentclearinghouse.org
Computers are available in the Student Services lobby (upper level, Student Center) during office hours for your use.
How long does it take?Transcript requests are processed in the order that they are received. Unless you have an outstanding financial obligation to Centralia College or another hold on your records, requested transcripts are usually mailed in 3-5 business days. This does not include delivery time which will depend on where the transcripts are being sent and timeliness of the U.S. Postal Service. Processing may take longer time during peak times (e.g., the beginning and end of each quarter). You will receive an email notification when your transcript is sent or ready for pick-up in the Enrollment Services office.
Rush ordersFor same day order and processing of your official transcript, you must come in person to the Enrollment Services Office, Monday–Friday, from 9:00am to 3:00pm. The cost is $15.00 for each official transcript.
Transcripts will not be released to another party or institution without prior written consent of the student. Picture ID is required when picking up transcripts in person.