Getting Started at Centralia CollegeFollow these steps to get started at Centralia College...
1. Apply for admission:
- New & transfer students (if you are NEW to Centralia College)
- Returning students (if you have attended Centralia College in the past)
- Running Start students
- Online students
- Nursing students
- International students
2. Apply for financial aid and scholarships by the priority deadline — do not delay! For more information, contact Financial Aid at (360) 736-9391, ext. 234.
3. Take your class placement test. Remember, the sooner you test, the earlier you can register. You have three options:
- Take your test on campus. For test times, fees, and instructions, contact the Testing Center on campus at (360) 736-9391, ext. 216.
- If you have completed testing somewhere else, submit your test scores to Enrollment Services.
- If you have taken and passed (2.0 GPA) college-level writing and math, submit transcripts to Enrollment Services.
4. Get advised and register. After testing, new and transfer students will be sent an invitation for the next Advising & Registration Fair. Returning students will be sent an advising and registration appointment. For more information, see How to Register or contact Enrollment Services at (360) 736-9391, ext. 221.
5. Pay tuition and fees by the deadline. A payment plan is available to help you spread your payments over a period of time. For more information, see Tuition Payment Options or contact the Cashier's Office at (360) 736-9391, ext. 219.
6. Buy books and supplies online or in person at the Centralia College Bookstore.