How to Register for Classes
Registration depends on your student type (e.g. New student, Transfer student, Veteran, etc.) and educational plans. Find your student type below and find out how to register with priority status.
- Current students
- New, transfer, drop-in students
- Returning students
- Online students
- Priority registration status
- You must meet with your advisor on Advising Day or during Advising Week to plan your classes and receive your Registration PIN.
- You are expected to contact your advisor BEFORE Advising Day to set up an advising appointment.
- After meeting with your advisor, visit Student Web Services and login to access your registration time and to register for classes.
New, Transfer, and Drop-in Students
4 EZ Steps to Register
Step 1. College Admission
- Apply online at Web Admissions Center to receive your student ID number.
Step 2. Placement Testing
- Pay $15.00 placement test fee at the Cashier's window located on the second level in the Student Center.
- Take your test fee receipt to the Testing Center in Kirk Library (front counter).
Step 3. Financial Aid
- Apply for financial aid online at www.fafsa.gov.
- Complete your Financial Aid Data Sheet.
- Questions? Contact Financial Aid at: 360-736-9391, ext. 234 or email@example.com.
Step 4. Advising and Registration
- Visit the Advising Center, on the lower level of the Student Center, to register for classes. NOTE: Transfer students must bring an (official or unofficial) copy of your transcript to the Advising Center.
- Complete and submit your Returning Student Form and *Enrollment Services will send you an email (in 1-2 business days) that includes your registration time.
- See the advisor you were assigned when you last attended Centralia College.
- Go to Enrollment Services to register for classes during your assigned registration time.
- Go to Enrollment Services to register for classes during Open Registration.
- Or download and complete the Class Registration Form (pdf).
- Fax the signed form to Enrollment Services at 360-330-7503.
- Or scan and email the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Students are not eligible for Priority Registration unless they meet with their Advisor or receive academic advising guidance from the Advising Center.
*Enrollment Services is located in the Student Center upstairs from the Advising Center and Bookstore. Contact: (360) 736-9391, ext. 221, or email email@example.com.
Online StudentsAfter applying for admission, new and returning students who plan to register for online classes only should contact Enrollment Services at (360) 736-9391, ext. 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priority RegistrationStudents are assigned Priority Registration status according to the following processes:
- New and Transfer students must visit the Advising Center to register for classes.
- Current and Returning students must meet with their assigned advisor on Advising Day or during Advising Week. See Academic Calendar or Important Dates & Deadlines.
- Students without Priority Registration status can gain priority status after earning 35 college-level credits at Centralia College.
- Students must contact Enrollment Services at (360) 736-9391, ext. 221, or email email@example.com to request a Priority Registration change.
- Students will be assigned an advisor and changed to Priority Registration status.