Steps to Enroll:


Apply for admission

Apply for admission as a:

FERPA / SSN Disclosure: Your Social Security number (SSN) is confidential and under a federal law called the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) the college will protect it from unauthorized use and/or disclosure. Disclosure of your SSN is in compliance with state/federal requirements. Disclosure may be authorized for the purposes of state and federal financial aid, worker retraining assistance, Hope/Lifetime Learning tax credits, academic transcript, assessment or accountability research. Failure to submit your SSN may result in a financial penalty by the Internal Revenue Service.

Complete the FAFSA

Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the priority deadline. See Funding Your Education for information on other funding sources. For more information, contact Financial Aid at 360-623-8975.


Take a college placement test

Take your college placement test and submit it to the Enrollment Services Office. The sooner you test the earlier you can register.


Visit the Advising Center

After testing, new and transfer students should visit the Advising Center in the Student Center building for orientation and registration. Questions? Call the Advising Center at 360-623-8967.

Contact Admissions, Financial Aid

contact talk bubble iconAdmissions & Records

600 Centralia College Blvd
Centralia WA 98531
FAX: 360-330-7112

contact talk bubble iconFinancial Aid

Financial Aid:
FAX: 360-330-7105

Campus Visit: