Student Job CenterThe Student Job Center can help Centralia College students find part-time jobs to supplement their educational costs. The office has an open door policy, various resources and caring staff to assist students with their job search.
Steps to Getting a Student Job
COMING SOON! Beginning Aug. 15, the calendar button on this page will be activated allowing students to make a job referral appointment for all types of fall quarter on-campus jobs, as well as off campus workstudy jobs. Watch for more fall quarter student job information soon.Summer Quarter Work Study Jobs
If you received a work study award through the 2016-17 financial aid process for summer quarter, you can compete for on- and off-campus work study jobs. These jobs will be posted on the job board in front of the Financial Aid Office on Monday, May 23.
View the work study orientation.
Note: You must be enrolled in at least six college-level credits during summer quarter to be eligible for these positions.Summer Quarter Non Work Study Jobs
If you did not apply for financial aid or did not receive a work study award as part of your financial aid award, you can work on campus in a non work-study job. The non work-study jobs are posted on the job board in front of the Financial Aid Office.
Student Employment Programs
- Federal Work Study On-campus—must be financial aid (FA) eligible
- Non need-based on-campus employment
- Federal Work Study Community Service on and off campus— must be FA eligible
- State Work Study On-campus—must be FA eligible
- State Work Study Off-campus—must be FA eligible
- Federal Work-Study Reading/Math Tutor—must be FA eligible
- Cooperative Work Experience Handbook—earn credits for on-the-job learning experience related to your area of study