Student Job CenterThe Student Job Center can help Centralia College students find part-time jobs to supplement their educational costs. The office has an open door policy, various resources and caring staff to assist students with their job search.
Steps to Getting a Student Job
Centralia College is currently experiencing computer server issues, which are affecting the Student Job Referral Appointment Calendar. Please continue to check the calendar as the issues should be resolved soon.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING ON OR OFF CAMPUS THIS YEAR? All forms of student jobs (including work study) will be posted on the Student Job Board (upstairs in the Student Center Building) on Thursday, Sept. 1.
You must be enrolled in at least six college-level credits to be eligible for any student employment position. To apply for a job, you will need to make a job referral appointment using the Job Referral Scheduling Calendar on this page.
If you have received work study as part of your financial aid package, you are encouraged to view the work study orientation.
Student Employment Programs
- Federal Work Study On-campus—must be financial aid (FA) eligible
- Non need-based on-campus employment
- Federal Work Study Community Service on and off campus— must be FA eligible
- State Work Study On-campus—must be FA eligible
- State Work Study Off-campus—must be FA eligible
- Federal Work-Study Reading/Math Tutor—must be FA eligible
- Cooperative Work Experience Handbook—earn credits for on-the-job learning experience related to your area of study