Student Job CenterThe Student Job Center can help Centralia College students find part-time jobs to supplement their educational costs. The office has an open door policy, various resources and caring staff to assist students with their job search.
Steps to Getting a Student Job
COMING SOON! Beginning Aug. 15, the calendar button on this page will be activated allowing students to make a job referral appointment for all types of fall quarter on-campus jobs, as well as off campus workstudy jobs. Watch for more fall quarter student job information soon.Summer Quarter Work Study Jobs
If you received a work study award through the 2016-17 financial aid process for summer quarter, you can compete for on- and off-campus work study jobs. These jobs will be posted on the job board in front of the Financial Aid Office on Monday, May 23.
View the work study orientation.
To make an online appointment for a summer job referral, click the calendar icon at right.
Note: You must be enrolled in at least six college-level credits during summer quarter to be eligible for these positions.Summer Quarter Non Work Study Jobs
If you did not apply for financial aid or did not receive a work study award as part of your financial aid award, you can work on campus in a non work-study job. The non work-study jobs will be posted on the job board in front of the Financial Aid Office on Monday, May 23rd.
To obtain a referral to a non work-study job during summer, use the calendar icon below.
Note: You must be enrolled in at least six college-level credits during summer quarter to be eligible for these positions.
Student Employment Programs
- Federal Work Study On-campus—must be financial aid (FA) eligible
- Non need-based on-campus employment
- Federal Work Study Community Service on and off campus— must be FA eligible
- State Work Study On-campus—must be FA eligible
- State Work Study Off-campus—must be FA eligible
- Federal Work-Study Reading/Math Tutor—must be FA eligible
- Cooperative Work Experience Handbook—earn credits for on-the-job learning experience related to your area of study