Student Job CenterThe Student Job Center can help Centralia College students find part-time jobs to supplement their educational costs. The office has an open door policy, various resources and caring staff to assist students with their job search.
Steps to Getting a Student Job
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING ON OR OFF CAMPUS THIS YEAR?
Visit the Student Job Center (upstairs in the Student Center Building) to apply for available jobs.
You must be enrolled in at least six college-level credits to be eligible for any student employment position.
If you have received work study as part of your financial aid package, you are encouraged to view the work study orientation.
Student Employment Programs
- Federal Work Study On-campus—must be financial aid (FA) eligible
- Non need-based on-campus employment
- Federal Work Study Community Service on and off campus— must be FA eligible
- State Work Study On-campus—must be FA eligible
- State Work Study Off-campus—must be FA eligible
- Federal Work-Study Reading/Math Tutor—must be FA eligible
- Cooperative Work Experience Handbook—earn credits for on-the-job learning experience related to your area of study