Financial Aid FormsAll forms are in Adobe PDF format. PDF documents require Adobe Reader . If you are using a browser with a built-in PDF viewer, you may not be able to view the full features of a PDF, such as fillable forms. To view full functionality of PDFs and fillable forms, download the PDF file and open in Adobe Reader rather than in your browser. (To view in Firefox, you may need to disable the Firefox PDF Viewer).
Financial Aid Forms
- Appeal Form
- Attendance Verification Form
- Educational Plan To Be Submitted With Appeal
- Refund Repayment Withdrawal Policy (Return to Title IV)
- Request for Change Form
- Wenatchee Valley College Consortium Information
- Peninsula College Consortium Information
- Mail Me My Check Form
Submit financial aid forms for academic yearTo submit financial aid forms for academic year:
- Click on the link for the form you need to complete.
- Type in your information.
- Save the filled form on your computer or other device if you are using a public computer.
- Print the completed form and bring it to the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Handbook & Info2016-17:
Financial Aid Forms2016-17:
- 2016-17 CC Financial Aid Form (formerly known as the Data Sheet)
- 2016-17 Conditions of Awards and Payment Procedures
- 2016-17 Low Income Explanation
- 2016-17 Petition for Independent Status
- 2016-17 Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards (SAP)
Verification WorksheetsThere have been significant changes to the verification process and what is being verified. Below is a list of forms used for verification. Before you proceed with completing these forms, please check your information on the Student Financial Aid Portal and/or the tracking letter you received to see which form(s) you need to complete.
- 2016-17 Standard Dependent Student Verification Worksheet
- 2016-17 Standard Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- 2016-17 High School Completion & Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose Verification Worksheet
- 2016-17 Other Untaxed Income Verification Worksheet