- Faculty/Exempt Positions
- Classified Positions
- Adjunct Faculty Positions
- Hourly Positions
- Continuing Education Instructors
How to applyThank you for your interest in job opportunities at Centralia College. Please read the application procedures carefully. To apply for an open position, you must complete the following two steps:
1. Complete and submit your online applicationIf you are interested in a position at Centralia College, please submit your application online by clicking the "Begin application" link below.
- Begin application. Use this to create a login ID and password, and then start the online application process. You will later use your login ID and password to apply for each posted position in which you're interested.
- Continue application. You do not have to complete your application in a single sitting. Click this "Continue application" link, select the position type, and then in the Step One of Six page, enter your personal information exactly as before. Click the Proceed to Step Two button, and the system will automatically load your application and display the page of the last step you completed. You can continue the application process from there.
- Update application. Use this to enter the online application process after you have already completed and submitted your application. This is useful if you want to make changes to your application or if you want to apply for additional positions.
Applications for all positions may be screened, and only those applicants who meet minimum qualifications may be considered further.
2. Apply for a positionApplications are accepted at any time; however, you will only be considered for specific positions by indicating your interest in each position. To apply for a specific position, follow these steps:
- Login to the online application page.
- Be sure that you have completed your application as described above.
- Go to Position Search, and look up the posting for the specific position you want.
- Click the Apply to this Position button. (Note: When applying for a Classified position, you must print out and submit the Supplemental Application Form for your application to be complete.)
- You should see a confirmation message indicating that you have successfully applied for that position. All positions for which you have applied will also be displayed on your personal Home page.
Applications and resumes for adjunct faculty and part-time employment are accepted year round. Interested parties should submit their application online. Required supporting documentation such as letters of recommendation and transcripts should be submitted via email to email@example.com