Directions to Centralia College
Traveling North on I-5
- Take I-5 Exit 81 (Mellen Street exit).
- Turn right and travel east (right hand turn from exit ramp) on Mellen Street.
- Mellen Street angles to the left and becomes Alder Street.
- Travel three blocks on Alder until you come to Washington Avenue.
- Turn left onto Washington Avenue, and travel three blocks.
- You will be at the southwest corner of the college.
- Turn right onto Pear Street, and you will be on the south perimeter of the campus.
Traveling South on I-5
- Take I-5 Exit 82 (Harrison Street exit).
- Turn left and travel east (left hand turn from exit ramp) on Harrison Street.
- Harrison Street angles to the right, then to the left, and becomes Main Street.
- Turn right from Main Street onto Rock Street.
- Travel one block, and you will be at the northeast perimeter of the campus.
View Larger Map