skip to contentskip to content
graduate at commencement

Academic Transfer programs allow students to complete their first two years of college-level classes at Centralia College and then transfer to a four-year school to complete a bachelor's degree.

Centralia College's associate degree programs satisfy most general education requirements for a bachelor's degree and prepare you for a specific major at a four-year college.

Centralia College has partnership programs with City University of Seattle and Saint Martin's University.

Areas of Study

English & Humanities


Academic Transfer

Walton Science Center
Room 118

Christian Bruhn
Dean of Instruction

Nicole Silva
Administrative Assistant