Running Start Admissions
How to Enroll
- Complete the Running Start application form. Submit to the Counseling Center.
- Submit your official high school transcript to the Counseling Center.
- Take the college placement test. See Running Start Placement Testing.
- To qualify for Running Start, a student must test at college level on the Reading and either the Writing or Math Sections.
- Schedule an appointment with a Running Start Advisor by calling the Counseling Center at 360-623-8967 or Centralia College East (in Morton) at 360-496-5022.
- The student and a parent or guardian must attend a mandatory Running Start orientation. See the orientations schedule for dates and times.
- Register at the Admissions and Records Office with your registration form and the completed and signed Running Start Verification Form.
For more information, call 360-623-8967.