Workforce Education » Information Technology
Our Information Technology Program
Trains students in object oriented languages, multimedia programming, hardware & software skills
The Information Technology program provides students with training in object oriented languages and multimedia programming and the hardware and software skills necessary to compete for entry-level employment in the computer programming industry.
Students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university to complete a bachelor's degree in computer science should complete the Associate in Arts degree and identify the institution of transfer early on to ensure appropriate general education requirements and prerequisites for the transfer institution are achieved.
For people already working in the industry or students with a lot of .net training who want to investigate other leading web technology may find the e-Commerce Web Certificate of Completion appropriate.
- CS&131 Computer Science I C++
- CS&141 Computer Science I Java
- IT 101 Intro to Programming (Formerly CST 101)
- IT 117 Intro to Windows OS (Formerly CNT 117)
- IT 119 Web Scripting 1 (Formerly CST 119)
- IT 121 Web Scripting 2 (Formerly CST 121)
- IT 123 Desktop OS 1 (Formerly CNT 123)
- IT 124 Desktop OS 2 (Formerly CNT 124)
- IT 125 Desktop OS 3 (Formerly CNT 125)
- IT 130 IT Apps Internship (Formerly CST 130)
- IT 140 IT Support Internship (Formerly CNT 140)
- IT 144 Microsoft Office for IT
- IT 201 Network Technology 1 (Formerly CNT 201)
- IT 202 Network Technology 2 (Formerly CNT 202)
- IT 203 Network Technology 3 (Formerly CNT 203)
- IT 205 PHP/SQL (Formerly CST 203)
- IT 218 Server OS 1 (Formerly CNT 218)
- IT 219 Server OS 2 (Formerly CNT 219)
- IT 220 Server OS 3 (Formerly CNT 220)
- IT 224 Java 1 (Formerly CST 224)
- IT 228 Java 2 (Formerly CST 228)
- IT 230 Java 3 (Formerly CST 230)
- IT 240 Mobile Device OS (Formerly CNT 240)
Hardware & software skills for entry-level jobs in the computer industry...
AAS-IT Program Contacts:Patrick Allison
IT Programs Office Assistant (360) 623-8595